Rental Meetings / Events Space:
Reference Library: Equipped with four computers, the growing CLE reference library, with over 5,000 books in English, German, Turkish and French, focuses on the early Roman period with an orientation towards covering archaeological history from prehistoric to modern times and includes books written by members of the Austrian Archaeological team and other international scholars. We are committed to acquiring the most definitive library concerning Ephesos. The books are obtained through bookstores, authors, private collections and cash donations from a suggested acquisition list organized by members of the CLE Scholars Advisory Board.
The collection is being numbered according to the Library of Congress cataloging system and is now available online. Click Here to access the Crisler Library in Ephesos collection.
- Muharrem Kayhan Conference Room: seating for up to 30, audio/visual equipment and podium;
- Cynthia Martin McBride Study Hall: equipped with desks, four computers and plasma television that can be used for closed circuit viewing of events in the Conference Room;
- Landscaped Courtyard: can be used as meeting or events space; accommodates 30 at tables and up to 75 for a reception;
- Two faculty suites with baths, where professors on sabbatical may stay while they pursue research projects in the Reference Library;
- Full Kitchen;
- Kitapevi Bookstore, with textbooks on Turkey, archaeology and history.